Germany is Europe’s number 1 leader, with world-class infrastructure, extensive highways, and rail and waterway networks, all right in the center of Europe.
- ...is Europe's economic center and the world's fourth-largest economy.
- ...is the largest logistics market in the European Union.
- ...is a trans-European hub, sharing a border with nine neighboring countries.
- ...provides access to some 250 million consumers within a catchment area of a 500-km radius.
- ...is the gateway to Europe, and the continents most attractive location for goods distribution.
- ...offers the most advanced transportation infrastructure worldwide.
- ...provides choice between a wide range of capable logistics locations, since here's where worldwide logistics started.
- ...is home to fast and flexible logistics services with trade-specific solutions and expertise in all segments of logistics
- ....has highly-skilled and flexible employees.
- ...is home to many global players.