The international industry will meet at tl Munich from 4 to 7 June 2019. Visit us in Hall B5 at Stand 310/312 and learn more about the activities of the marketing initiative.
On the part of the LAG the following dates during the fair are planned so far. We ask you to consider these dates in your own planning and look forward to your participation:
- 10.30 am - 12.00 noon Official opening and tour of the fair
- from 18.00 LAG evening event "Friends & Partners of LAG"
- 12.00 am - 13.30 am LAG Forum: "Blockchains - Enablers for the Logistics of the Future
- Potentials of the Blockchain for Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Prof. Dr. Michael Henke, Director of the Fraunhofer Institute for Material Flow and Logistics IML and holder of the Chair for Corporate Logistics (LFO) of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering at TU Dortmund
- keynote speech "Hansebloc - Hanseatic Blockchain Innovations for Logistics and Supply Chain Management", Mr. Heiko Müller, Application Management, Digitalization, HEC GmbH
- keynote address "Blockchain is not that difficult: digital waybills transparent and secure", Antonio Marsano, Head of IT & Digitalization, Mosolf SE & Co. LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- keynote address "BlockChain innovation in Logistics & Finance", Dr. Bejoy Jacob, Group Head of BlockChain & AI Innovation, DeutschePostDHL
- keynote lecture "With the Blockchain from Logistics to Financial Services", Heinz Fabrinsky, Management Consultant at DB Systel and Product Owner of the Disruptive Strategy and Business Consulting Team
- potentials of the blockchain for logistics, Prof. Dr. Volker Tolkmitt from the Blockchain Competence Center Mittweida BCCM
- 14.00 - 15.30 Booth reception "Logistics Lunch" at the LAG booth
- 12.00 - 13.30 pm LAG Forum: "Fast Track Logistics - Innovative Logistics Solutions in the International Market"
- Keynote speech "Logistics #HungryForInnovation", Erik Wirsing, Vice President Global Innovation, Schenker AG
- Keynote speech "Case Study Automotive Logistics", Marc Oedekoven, Chairman of the Management Board, IQS Holding GmbH
- Keynote speech "Case studies from air freight", Michael Jänsch, Managing Director, Aerotrans Luftfahrtagentur GmbH
- Keynote address "Everything will be better at the next spin-off. A medium-sized company on the way to new business fields", Olaf-Ulrich Krause, Managing Director, Logiline GmbH
- Keynote presentation "Interfaces Case Study: How TIMOCOM combines systems via Smart APIs", Alen Solina, Timocom Country Manager South-Eastern Europe - Marketing
Please register here for the LAG evening event "Friends & Partners of LAG":