LAG-Forum "Logistics Innovative Solutions" welcome note by Parliamentary State Secretary Steffen Bilger, in cooperation with Hafen Hamburg Marketing e.V. and Eurologistic
When: Tuesday, 5th of November 2019, 11:30 hrs
Where: TransLogistica Poland, Discussion Forum 1, Hall 1, EXPO XXI Warsaw, Prądzyńskiego 12/14 Street
Welcome note by Mr. Steffen Bilger, Parliamentary State Secretary of Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure and Coordinator for Logistics and Freight Transport of the German Federal Government
- Innovation Programme of the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure by Mrs. Birgit Faßbender, Deputy Head of Department Freight Transport and Logistics, Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure BMVI
- Innovation and sustainability in maritime transport by Maciej Brzozowski, Hafen Hamburg Marketing e. V.
- Don't worry be heavy! - oversize logistics in XXL by Mr. Holger Dechant, Universal Transport
- Cross-border connections by Mr. Marijo Pesic, Kombiverkehr Deutsche Gesellschaft für kombinierten Güterverkehr mbH & Co. KG
- As much road as necessary – as much rail as possible by Mr Gerhard Oswald, GOMULTIMODAL GmbH
We are looking forward to meeting you at the TransLogistica Poland. Find us at Hall 3, Booth M15!
German-Polish Logistics Forum 2019, Gdynia, Poland »Logistics Innovation & cooperation – enabler for tomorrow's logistics«
When: Thursday, 7th of November 2019, 10:00-13:00 hrs
Where: Hotel Courtyard by Marriott, Gdynia Waterfront, Ul, Jerzego Waszyngtona 19, 81-342 Gdynia
Facilitator: Michael Kuchenbecker, Logistics Alliance Germany (LAG)
- Innovation programme – fostering innovation in the German logistics industry, Mrs. Birgit Faßbender, German Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure
- Digitisation of the port and maritime sector, Maciej Brzozowski, Hafen Hamburg Marketing e. V.
- Telematics does not work automatically. Benefits – Possibilities – Best Practice, Stephan Richter, Director Domestic Leasing, Seaco International Leasing GmbH
- Benefits of modern cooperation on example of Customs Alliance Europe
- Presentation of Logistics Alliance Germany (LAG)
The Forum is followed by a Get-together.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Gdynia.